We believe every member of Grace Chapel should be able to:
1. Know the books of the Bible and people, places, and movements of both Old and New Testaments
2. Understand the over-arching story of God’s plan of redemption found within the Bible.
3. Understand the 10 major doctrines that make up the Christian faith
4. Engage scripture regularly to hear God and be changed by His word
5. Share their own personal faith story
6. Answer many of the “big questions” critics of Christianity raise
7. Apply a biblical worldview to today’s cultural issues and how to respond to them
8. Understand the principle of God’s forgiveness towards others and yourself
9. Understand and implement Biblical finances and giving
10. Understand the critical role of parents and grandparents in the faith of their children
TO THIS END GRACE CHAPEL WILL BE OFFERING DISCIPLESHIP CLASSES OVER HE NEXT FEW YEARS TO EQUIP OUR MEMBERS TO BETTER ADVANCE THE GOSPEL IN THEIR LIVES, MARRIAGES, FAMLIES AND COMMUNITIES.
EPHESIANS 4:11-12 And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, 12 to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ